Hi, I'm Jen! I'm a brand and graphic designer.
I create professional branding and websites for business owners and individuals.
I have been featured in different online media such as Day One Creators, Pencil Pirates, and Oi Vietnam.Serious stuff:
- Graduated from the University of Central Missouri in May 2017 with BFAs in graphic design and illustration
- Certified UX Designer from Coursera + Google
In 2015, I got her my first steps into graphic design by interning at a Fortune 500 company. Fast forward to 2019, I've worked in different design positions and roles: creating document layouts, proofreading illustrations for manuals, setting up files for print… all of this exhausted me. I grew tired of the “rise and grind” culture and fiddling with the same company brand guidelines. I constantly asked myself, "Is this something I wanna do for 10+ years?"
What I really wanted to do was make a good impact by helping others with their brand and online presence. Now, I help clients elevate their branding and create professional websites
so that they can attract more customers and increase sales.Fun facts about me:
- I rescue and foster dogs
- I watch unsolved mysteries and true crime documentaries
- I'm a proud dog-parent of HungryBalu
- I currently live in Houston, Texas